X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff

Publicidade HAPPY-TEAM

http://happy-team.org/forum.php http://happy-team.org/forum.php

Info Happy-Team

O HAPPY-TEAM EXIME-SE DE TODA A RESPONSABILIDADE PERMITIDA PELO ORDENAMENTO JURÍDICO PELOS DANOS E PREJUÍZOS DE TODA NATUREZA QUE POSSAM DECORRER DA TRANSMISSÃO, DIFUSÃO, ARMAZENAMENTO, DISPONIBILIZAÇÃO, RECEPÇÃO, OBTENÇÃO OU ACESSO AOS CONTEÚDOS, E EM PARTICULAR, AINDA QUE NÃO DE MODO EXCLUSIVO, PELOS DANOS E PREJUÍZOS QUE POSSAM DECORRER...
AVISO: Se já esta Registado, não poderá fazer duplo registo. Caso de duplo registo, SERA BANIDO PARA SEMPRE
Novos Registos, apenas por convite, contacte o Staf.
EMAIL: Convite: convitehappyteam.org@gmail.com , pedidos com VPN, poderão não ser validados.
Resultados 1 a 3 de 3
    Administrador Country: Europe Avatar de Joregas
    Data de Ingresso
    Nov 2017

Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 15.617.489
    Next Level: 16.259.327

E2Piconizer - Picon Downloader/Creator (Beta)

E2Piconizer - Picon Downloader/Creator (Beta)

Click here to enlarge

E2 Piconizer permitirá o download de picons direto de várias fontes externas EPGS em todos os tamanhos de picos populares que variam de 50x30 pixels a 400x240 pixels.

O E2 Piconizer também permite um conjunto de efeitos gráficos que você pode aplicar ao conjunto de picons, incluindo planos de fundo, reflexão, efeitos de vidro, preenchimento, deslocamento e cantos de arredondamento.

Baixe conjuntos completos ou apenas os picons individuais que estão faltando.

Use fontes externas ou fontes locais para seus picons.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Can I use my own picon graphics.

Yes. Place your source files in etc/enigma2/E2Piconizer/local_source

Can I use my own custom background graphics.

Yes. I have already included in the plugin some popular and historical background styles.

If you would like to use your own, place your background graphic files in etc/enigma2/E2Piconizer/backgrounds

Make sure they are the correct apect ratio for the picon size you are creating.

Can I use my own glass/sheen effects.

Yes. Place your transparent glass/sheen png in etc/enigma2/E2Piconizer/glass

Can I download picons from EPG sources not in the plugin.

Not at the moment. There is a limited number of sources available. This might be expanded in the future.

If there is a particular EPG that you would like me to see if I can source graphics from. Just let me know and I will investigate.

Some Picon sources are small. Can I download them bigger.

No. I am downloading picons at the largest size available from that source.

The majority of these will work fine a 220x132 pixels size and below, but may not be suitable for 400 x 240 picons.

You can always manually source larger picons and place them in the local_source folder.

Can I just download the new picons.

Yes. On selecting your picons to download, you can sort the picon list by A-Z, Z-A or date, which is the last time the graphic was modified on their servers. This will show the newer picons.

My newly created picons are not appearing.
    Firstly try rebooting your GUI.
    Sky sources and maybe Virgin sources should name the picon correctly and should appear fine.
    Other Horizon sources might not have the correct filename. Again use e-channelizer to correctly assign and reupload the picons.

Your plugin crashed my box.
    This is an early beta release. There will be errors.
    Send my your crashlog that lives here. home/root/logs/

Why is the download so large.
    I have provided a sample set of local source picons. These can be deleted if they are not required.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Administrador Country: Europe Avatar de Joregas
    Data de Ingresso
    Nov 2017

Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 15.617.489
    Next Level: 16.259.327

E2-piconizer v1.08

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Junior Member Country: Ireland Avatar de miguel23pc
    Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2019

Level: 17 [?]
    Experience: 11.901
    Next Level: 13.278

grande trabalho de novo

Informações de Tópico

Usuários Navegando neste Tópico

Há 1 usuários navegando neste tópico. (0 registrados e 1 visitantes)

Permissões de Postagem