X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff

Publicidade HAPPY-TEAM

http://happy-team.org/forum.php http://happy-team.org/forum.php

Info Happy-Team

O HAPPY-TEAM EXIME-SE DE TODA A RESPONSABILIDADE PERMITIDA PELO ORDENAMENTO JURÍDICO PELOS DANOS E PREJUÍZOS DE TODA NATUREZA QUE POSSAM DECORRER DA TRANSMISSÃO, DIFUSÃO, ARMAZENAMENTO, DISPONIBILIZAÇÃO, RECEPÇÃO, OBTENÇÃO OU ACESSO AOS CONTEÚDOS, E EM PARTICULAR, AINDA QUE NÃO DE MODO EXCLUSIVO, PELOS DANOS E PREJUÍZOS QUE POSSAM DECORRER...
AVISO: Se já esta Registado, não poderá fazer duplo registo. Caso de duplo registo, SERA BANIDO PARA SEMPRE
Novos Registos, apenas por convite, contacte o Staf.
EMAIL: Convite: convitehappyteam.org@gmail.com , pedidos com VPN, poderão não ser validados.
Resultados 1 a 1 de 1
    Senior Member Country: UK Avatar de Scofield
    Data de Ingresso
    Nov 2017

Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 645.247
    Next Level: 677.567

Outros Formatos.gif Kamelot - One Cold Winter's Night (2006) [DVD9 PAL] (2 DVD)

Kamelot - One Cold Winter's Night (2006) [DVD9 PAL] (2 DVD)

Click here to enlarge

Style....: Power Metal
    Source...: DVD
    Date.....: 11-17-2006
    Grabber..: DVD Decrypter
    Encoder..: None
    Quality..: Just rebuilt
    Mode.....: ISO
    Audio....: DD 5.1
    Format...: PAL

Actors: Kamelot
    Format: DVD Audio, PAL, Widescreen
    Audio: English
    Lamguage: English
    Format image: 1.33:1
    Number disc: 2
    Studio: Spv
    Date version DVD: 13 gen. 2011
    Lenght: 177 minutes

.: Tracklist :

After a lot of successful albums, especially the last three ones, and a big long tour, the US combo Kamelot releases finally its first official DVD. With two discs, this DVD is composed of a concert recorded in Oslo Norway (the land of Kamelot's singer) plus a second disc with bonus like video clips, diary, gallery etc… (Note also that you can find this DVD with two CDs which are actually the live recording of the concert). No need to wait a bit more to say that this DVD is a must for the fans of the band even if I have to regret some little things… We will talk about it later…

"One Cold Winter's Night" is a great DVD. First, the concert was recorded in a really nice venue of Oslo, which was evidently full to welcome this popular US combo. The set list is composed of all the great songs of the band, "Forever" of course, but also songs like "Centre Of The Universe" or "The March Of Mephysto" to give some few names. As always with Kamelot, some guest singers and musicians (Simone Simons, Sacha Paeth, but no Shagrath…) were there to add some interactivity to the concert and well I must admit that the performance of the band was extremely convincing this night.

With a great quality of recording, the video is perfect, the show is not boring at all and the different angles that the producers chose to use are all really good. This is a good concert which is never long and since that the band chose to put all its "artillery" for this night (theatrical stuff, a lot of guest, great stage etc) it's really pleasant to watch this DVD, but a bit too perfect…

The "perfection" of this DVD is my main problem. Of course, I will not blame the fact that the video is perfect, of course not, but what about the sound? It's perfect too, without anything bad… And it's a bit strange… First we don't really hear the crow and that's a bit sad for a live recording plus, I didn't have the feeling that it was a "hot" ambiance when the images tend to show that it was really big… Also, the sound of the instruments, like the voice of Khan is perfect and it doesn't look so "real"… I'm maybe wrong but it seems that we had a big production work after the show and sadly that's a bit "too much" for me.

"One Cold Winter's Night" is a great DVD despite the little problem that you know now. The fact that the DVD is perfect is not really problematic of course but well, it doesn't give the feeling of a real live performance, that's weird. On the other hand it was a great show and the bonus are good so if you like Power Metal or just like Kamelot, this is a must. Don't miss it, Christmas is coming it could be a nice present for you…
    Metalstorm Net

Disc I

01. Intro: Un Assassinio Molto Silenzioso
    02. The Black Halo
    03. Soul Society
    04. The Edge Of Paradise
    05. Center Of The Universe
    06. Nights Of Arabia
    07. Abandoned
    08. Forever
    09. Keyboard Solo
    10. The Haunting
    11. Moonlight
    12. When The Lights Are Down
    13. Elizabeth
    14. March Of Mephisto
    15. Karma
    16. Drum Solo
    17. Farewell
    18. Curtain Call/Outro

Disc II

01. Journey Within
    1 - HaloVision With Khan
    2 - Up Close with Thomas Youngblood at home
    3 - Casey Grillo at ddrum
    4 - Up Close Interview with Casey Grillo at home
    5 - Up Close with Oliver Palotai
    6 - Interview with Simone Simons
    02. Videos
    1 - The Haunting
    2 - March Of Mephisto
    3 - March Of Mephisto [uncensored version]
    4 - Serenade
    5 - March Of Mephisto [Live at Sweden Rock 2006]
    6 - Making of "The Haunting"
    03. Miscellaneous
    1 - Photo Gallery
    2 - Band Member Biographies and Top 5's
    3 - Discography

1024 Mb Links

Pswd

Última edição por Scofield; 15-11-2018 às 13:02.
    Queres fazer download a grandes velocidades? Carrega no link em baixo e cria conta Premium!

Hidden Content

Informações de Tópico

Usuários Navegando neste Tópico

Há 1 usuários navegando neste tópico. (0 registrados e 1 visitantes)

Permissões de Postagem