05 - Lady Gaga, "Your Song"
06 - Little Big Town, "Rocket Man"
07 - SZA & Shawn Mendes, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"
08 - Maren Morris, "Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters"
09 - Chris Martin, "We All Fall In Love Sometimes"
10 - Miranda Lambert, "My Father's Gun"
11 - Kesha, "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"
12 - John Legend, "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me"
12 - Elton John, "Bennie and the Jets","Philadelphia Freedom","I'm Still Standing"

Description: How do you celebrate a career as illustrious as that of the great Elton John? With a star-studded concert, of course. "Elton John: I'm Still Standing — A GRAMMY Salute" will air April 10 on CBS and features performances by some of music's biggest names, including Alessia Cara, Miley Cyrus, Kesha, Lady Gaga, Miranda Lambert, John Legend, Little Big Town, Chris Martin, Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, and SZA.
Musicians from multiple genres will perform classic songs from John's impressive catalog with longtime co-writer Bernie Taupin. Additionally, there will be special appearances by Jon Batiste, Neil Patrick Harris, Christopher Jackson, Anna Kendrick, Gayle King, Lucy Liu, Valerie Simpson, and Hailee Steinfeld.
The festivities will culminate with a medley of hits performed by John himself, culminating with the event's title song, "I'm Still Standing" from John's 1983 album, Too Low For Zero.

Info:
Source:
Click here to enlarge
Lineage: Vu+Solo2 DVB-S2 satellite receiver -> HDD -> Smart Cutter 1.92 -> .ts file format
Genre: Pop | Show
Quality: HDTV | 720p
Format: TS | 10.2Mbps
Length: 01:25:00 | 6.97Gb
Video: H.264 | 1280x720 | 16:9 | 50.000fps
Audio 1: MP2 | 192kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Audio 2: AC3 | 384kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Language: Italy | English

Capper: Galexanders

Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
Código:
https://www.keeplinks.co/p84/5c2361ecab8ca
pass: galexandersHD

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.