04. Star Trek Suite
05. Gattaca - The Departure
06. A.I. Artificial Intelligence - Where Drefms Are Made
07. Independance Day Suite
Part 2
01. Universal Fanfare
02. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - End Titles
03. Braveheart - End Titles
04. Horner Medley: Willow - A Beatiful Mind - Apollo 13 - Aliens - The Mask of Zorro - The Rocketeer
05. An American Tale - Somewhere Out There
06. Avatar - Suite
07. Legends of The Fall
08. Titanic - Suite
09. Max Steiner Film Music Achievement Award presented to James Horner
10. The Land Before Time - If We Hold On Together
Bonus:
International Film Music Symposium featuring James Horner and Robert Townson [01:16:18]
James Horner - In Memorian [00:07:59]
Photo Gallery [00:04:39]

Description: »Hollywood in Vienna« is a symphonic gala concert celebrating classic and current masterpieces of film music in the prestigious Wiener Konzerthaus (Vienna Concert Hall) in Vienna, capital of Austria. Within the course of each gala, the City of Vienna awards one of today's leading film music composers with the »Max Steiner Film Music Achievement Award«. The Max Steiner Film Music Achievement Award« 2013 was given to James Horner. The son of the Viennese stage designer and later Oscar-winning Hollywood set designer Harry Horner belongs to today's best known and most versatile film composers. His awards include two Academy Awards, seven Oscar nominations, two Golden Globe Awards (eight nominations) and three Grammy Awards (eight nominations). During the gala concert James Horner's musical highlights, like »Titanic«, »Avatar«, »Star Trek« and more were performed. Written by Sandra Tomek

Info:
Source:
Click here to enlarge
Genre: Soundtracks | Score
Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format: M2TS | 15.9Mbps
Length: 03:01:34 | 23.19Gb
Video: H.264 | 1920x1080i | 16:9 | 29.970fps | 16:9
Audio 1: DTS-HD MA | 2281kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Audio 2: LPCM | 1536kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Language: English

Click here to enlarge
Código:
https://www.keeplinks.co/p84/5a7dabc7cb554
pass: galexandersHD

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.